Lakewood Remote (LRWS Software)
FOR MODEL 2000 SERIES CONTROLLERS
LAKEWOOD REMOTE WINDOWS SOFTWARE
Lakewood Remote is a Windows-based program that accesses all the features of Lakewood 2000 Series controllers remotely. Communication is direct-connect via RS-232, remotely over phone lines with a modem, or over the internet or intranet with the use of the WEBNode. A user-selectable password is required to access any feature beyond viewing.
Lakewood Remote allows access to multiple controllers, phone numbers, addresses, and passwords. Using standard Windows-format mouse-click buttons, all features of the controller can be accessed. The datalog stored in the controller can be downloaded into a comma- delimited file. This can be used by Lakewood Graph or imported into other applications, such as spreadsheets.
Lakewood Graph is a Windows-based program that takes delimited datalog files created by Lakewood Remote and plots the data on a time line.
• 386 with 4M of RAM.
• Any machine that can run Windows 3.1, 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, VISTA.
• 2M of hard drive space.
• Modem is optional.
Direct Connect RS-232:
• 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600 or 19200 baud.
• 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, NO parity.
• Hayes AT command set
• 14,400 baud or higher.
Internet or Intranet Requirements:
• IP protocol family and the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).
• 1 hour of 1 minute intervals.
• 28 days of hourly intervals.
• Both logs include process minimum, maximum, average pump run times and water meter totals.
• Minimum, maximum and average pump run times reset at the top of the hour.
• Downloaded by Lakewood Remote into a file of comma-delimited ASCII data that can be used by Lakewood Graph or imported into other applications, such as spreadsheets.
• View-only mode unless correct password is entered.
• 8-digit password can be changed only at the controller.