Model 2350e pH Controller
THIS CONTROLLER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
THIS PAGE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
pH COOLING TOWER Controller
LonWorks® Technology is the latest in microprocessor capability that gives the user the highest level of application flexibility. A large graphic screen, multiple inputs and very easy setup with easy field upgrade characterize this new technology
Power cord, plug outlets and detached plumbing make installation easy. There is plenty of protected room inside the enclosure for electrician wiring.
- Two water meter inputs, pH input with sensor with 15 ft cable, flow switch input, four relay outputs, and Power On/Off switch are all standard features.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Includes four relays for bleed, chemical feed, and alarms; expandable up to 12 relay outputs.
- Includes three security levels to prevent unauthorized programming access.
- Includes two languages; English/Spanish are standard.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and large illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Expandable in the field with the use of the Nodes for additional inputs, such as chiller loop monitor and cycles of concentration based on incoming makeup water, or additional outputs such as 4-20 mA and remote communications.
- Able to feed chemicals by multiple feed schemes including biocide addition, setpoint control, percent of blowdown, percent of time, and by water meter.
|Power||120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz||pH Range||2 to 12 pH|
|Sensor||pH Combination||pH Accuracy||± 0.05 pH|
|Glass Electrode||pH Resolution||0.01 pH|
|Flow switch||Dry contact||Setpoints||Direct or Reverse (config in the field)|
|Water Meter Inputs||Contacting head, Paddle||Feed timer||Adjustable|
|Wheel, or Turbine.||Keypad||16 tactile push-buttons|
|Outputs||Display||Illuminated 128×64 pixel LCD|
|Relays||Four, 3 Amps @ 120 VAC||Ambient Temperature||32-158°F (0-70°C)|
|4-20 mA||Two isolated or non-||Enclosure||NEMA 4X, ETL|
|isolated w/-35L option|
|Max Pressure||140 psi (9.65 bar)@ 100 °F|
|Max Temp||140°F (60°C)|
|Min flow||1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)|
LonWorks is a registered trademark of Echelon Corporation
|2350e LonWorks Technology-based pH controller with plumbing and flow switch. Four relays are integral to the system. The relays may be configured for pH high or low setpoints and alarms. pH range is 0-14 pH. Sensor has 15 ft. of cable.|
CONTROLLER OPTIONS (optional, select one or more)
|-PS +24 volt power supply required for 3 or more nodes.|
|-RS2L Communications node with LRWS program.|
|-35L Two 4-20 mA output configurable for remote data acquisition of pH.|
|-NIN Network interface node. Allows 2 NRLY, 1 Makeup NCON, 4 sensor nodes (NpH or NCON), 2 N420I and or 2 NDIG to be added.|
2KIN-V1 Card to connect controller to LON based systems or gateways.
LANGUAGE OPTIONS (optional, choose one, English and Spanish Standard)
-EF English and French.
-EG English and German.
REMOTE NODE OPTIONS (optional, MUST have -NIN Option)
NRLY Four additional relays with enclosure (2 per 2000 Series Controller), also availablre with receptacles and power cord
|NpH pH/ORP node for a pH or ORP sensor.|
|N420I 4-20 ma input node for up to four 4-20 ma inputs.|
|NDIG Digital input node for up to four digital inputs.|
|NCON Conductivity node for makeup water or closed loop control (node only).|
|NCKT Conductivity node for makeup water or closed loop control with PVC sensor, tee and enclosure. Maximum water pressure and temperature is 140 psi @ 100°F (9.7 bar @ 38°C).|
NOTE: NOT FOR USE WITH MULTIPLE COOLING TOWERS.
|MOUNTING OPTIONS (optional)|
MP Mounting Plate (12 X 21 in.)
|SOFTWARE AND REMOTE COMMUNICATIONS|
|LRWS Windows-based software program for computer to communicate with 2000 Series.|
|WEBNode IP/TCP device for use with 2000 Series controllers.|
|EZWeb Wireless internet interface for use with WEBNode and 2000 Series controllers.|
PART NO. REPLACEMENT PARTS
1166418 O-Ring, for sensor and/or flow sight, set of 10
1169740 Red Ring replacement Kit set of two
1107004 Reed Switch w/20 ft of cable
1167266 Flow Sight set of five
1167234 Flow Float set of five
1240472 Sensor, pH 1520e, 2350e, 2412e w/15 ft of cable
1240477 Plumbing, 1520/30e, 2330e, 2350e w/ 20ft flow switch
1107251 PS (+24VDC supply required for 3 or more nodes)