Model 2875e Conductivity Controller (8 Relay)
THIS CONTROLLER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
THIS PAGE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
LonWorks® Technology is the latest in microprocessor capability that gives the user the highest level of application flexibility. A large graphic screen, multiple inputs and very easy setup with easy field upgrade characterize this new technology
Power cord, plug outlets and detached plumbing make installation easy. There is plenty of protected room inside the enclosure for electrician wiring.
Shown with optional mounting plate
- Two water meter inputs, conductivity inputs with sensor with 20 ft cable, flow switch input, eight relay outputs (seven with drop cords), and Power On/Off switch are all standard features.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Includes seven relays for bleed, chemical feed, and alarms; expandable up to 12 relay outputs.
- Includes three security levels to prevent unauthorized programming access.
- Includes two languages; English/Spanish are standard.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and large illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Expandable in the field with the use of the Nodes for additional inputs, such as chiller loop monitor and cycles of concentration based on incoming makeup water, or additional outputs such as 4-20 mA and remote communications.
- Able to feed chemicals by multiple feed schemes including biocide addition, setpoint control, percent of blowdown, percent of time, and by water meter.
|Power||120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz||Conductivity Range||0-5000 µS (other ranges optional)|
|Sensor||pH Combination||Conductivity Accuracy||± 40 µS|
|Glass Electrode||Conductivity Resolution||10 µS|
|Flow switch||Dry contact||Setpoints||Direct or Reverse (config in the field)|
|Water Meter Inputs||Contacting head, Paddle||Feed timer||Adjustable|
|Wheel, or Turbine.||Keypad||16 tactile push-buttons|
|Outputs||Display||Illuminated 128×64 pixel LCD|
|Relays||Eight, 3 Amps @ 120 VAC||Ambient Temperature||32-158°F (0-70°C)|
|Seven with drop cords||Enclosure||NEMA 4X, ETL|
|4-20 mA||Two isolated or non-|
|isolated w/-35L option|
|Max Pressure||140 psi (9.65 bar)@ 100 °F|
|Max Temp||140°F (60°C)|
|Min flow||1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)|
LonWorks is a registered trademark of Echelon Corporation
2875e LONWORKS Technology-based conductivity controller with plumbing and flow switch. Eight relays are integral to the system. One is dedicated to blowdown. The others may be configured for chemical feed on conductivity, water meter, percent of time, percent of blowdown time, schedule feed, or based on selectable alarms. Conductivity range is 0-5,000 µS.
CONTROLLER OPTIONS (optional, select one)
-BASIC As shown above
-DELUXE -Basic plus communications card (RS-232) and four 4-20mA inputs
-WEB -Deluxe plus Network/Internet communication interface
-EZWEB -WEB plus Broadband Internet two-way hub that is independent of any site infrastructure
and can have up to four 2000 series controllers linked to it. Also functions a local WiFi Hotspot
for those with password. Requires one year service agreement part number 126977.
ADVANCED ADD-ON REMOTE NODE OPTIONS (optional)
NRLY Four additional relays with enclosure (1 per 2800 Series Controller)
NpH pH/ORP node for a pH or ORP sensor.
2KIN-V1 Card to connect controller to LON based systems or gateways.
N420I 4-20 ma input node for up to four 4-20 ma inputs.
NDIG Digital input node for up to four digital inputs.
NCON Conductivity node for makeup water or closed loop control (node only).
NCKT Conductivity node for makeup water or closed loop control with PVC sensor, tee and enclosure.
Maximum water pressure and temperature is 140 psi @ 100°F (9.7 bar @ 38°C).
NOTE: NOT FOR USE WITH MULTIPLE COOLING TOWERS.
SEE 2000e SERIES CAPABILITIES SHEET FOR FURTHER INFO.
MOUNTING OPTIONS (optional)
MP Mounting Plate (12 X 21 in.).
SOFTWARE AND REMOTE COMMUNICATIONS
LRWS Windows-based software program for computer to communicate with 2000 Series.
PART NO. REPLACEMENT PARTS
1166418 O-Ring, for sensor and/or flow sight, set of 10
1169740 Red Ring replacement Kit set of two
1107004 Reed Switch w/ 20 ft of cable
1167266 Flow Sight set of five
1169202 Sensor, Conductivity 4 elec w/ 20 ft of cable
1107003 Plumbing, with 20′ FS, remote plumbing