Model 2175Pe Conductivity Process Controller
THIS CONTROLLER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
THIS PAGE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
LonWorks® Technology is the latest in microprocessor capability that gives the user the highest level of application flexibility. A large graphic screen, multiple inputs and very easy setup with easy field upgrade characterize this new technology.
Removable power cord and plug outlets make installation easy. For use with process-type conductivity sensors; ordered separately.
- Two water meter inputs, 4-electrode conductivity sensor input, flow switch input, four relay outputs, and Power On/Off switch in a NEMA 4X enclosure are all standard features.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Includes four relays for bleed, chemical feed, and alarms; expandable up to 12 relay outputs.
- Includes three security levels to prevent unauthorized programming access.
- Includes two languages; English/Spanish are standard.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and large illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Expandable in the field with the use of the Nodes for additional inputs, such as additional sensor inputs or additional outputs such as relays, 4-20 mA, LonWorks, and remote communications.
- Able to feed chemicals by multiple feed schemes including by feed schedule, setpoint control, percent of blowdown, percent of time, and by water meter.
- Able to bleed based on setpoint or by water meter.
- Includes sensor fouling compensation and alarm.
|Power||120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz||ConductivityRange||0-5,000 µS (other ranges optional)|
|Sensor||4 electrode Conductivity||Conductivity Accuracy||± 40 µS|
|304 S.S. electrodes||Conductivity Resolution||10 µS|
|Flow switch||Dry contact||Setpoints||Direct or Reverse (config in the field)|
|Water Meter Inputs||Contacting head, Paddle||Feed timer||Adjustable|
|Wheel, or Turbine.||Keypad||16 tactile push-buttons|
|Outputs||Display||Illuminated 128×64 pixel LCD|
|Relays||Four, 3 Amps @ 120 VAC||Ambient Temperature||32-158°F (0-70°C)|
|4-20 mA||Two isolated or non-||Enclosure||NEMA 4X, ETL|
isolated w/-35L option
|Max Pressure||70 psi (4.8 bar) (with Insertion fitting). 250 PSI threaded directly|
|Max Temp||392°F (200°C)|
|Min flow||1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)|
LonWorks is a registered trademark of Echelon Corporation
|2175Pe LonWorks Technology-based conductivity controller. The 2175Pe has built-in options for feed on conductivity, by feed schedule, blowdown or makeup, Percent of Time and Percent of Blowdown. Conductivity range is 1-100,000 µS dependent upon sensor. Controller includes power cord and outlet receptacles. Requires Conductivity sensor with -4 option.|
|CONTROLLER OPTIONS (optional, select one or more)|
|-RS2L Communications node with LRWS program.|
|-35L Two 4-20 mA output configurable for remote data acquisition of conductivity.|
|-NIN Network interface node. Allows 2 NRLY, 1 Makeup NCON, 4 sensor nodes (NpH NCON), 2 N420I and or 2 NDIG to be added.|
|2KIN-V1 Card to connect controller to LONWORKS based systems or gateways.|
|-PS +24 volt power supply required for 3 or more nodes.|
NEMA 4X Comes with ½ inch conduit knockouts.
|LANGUAGE OPTIONS (optional, choose one, English and Spanish Standard)
-EF English and French.
-EG English and German.
|REMOTE NODE OPTIONS (optional, MUST purchase -NIN Option)|
|NRLY Four additional relays with enclosure (2 per 2000 Series Controller), also available with receptacles and power cord|
|NpH pH/ORP node for a pH or ORP sensor.|
|N420I 4-20 ma input node for up to four 4-20 ma inputs.|
|NDIG Digital input node for up to four digital inputs.|
|NCON Conductivity node for makeup water or closed loop control (node only).|
|NCKT Conductivity node for makeup water or closed loop control with PVC sensor, tee
and enclosure. Maximum water pressure and temperature is 140 psi @ 100°F
(9.7 bar @ 38°C).
|Refer to the 2000 series introduction section for more information.|
NOTE: NOT FOR USE WITH MULTIPLE COOLING TOWERS.
|SOFTWARE AND REMOTE COMMUNICATIONS|
|LRWS Windows-based software program for computer to communicate with 2000 Series.|
|WEBNode IP/TCP device for use with 2000 Series controllers.|
|EZWeb Wireless internet interface for use with WEBNode and 2000 Series controllers.|
SEE THE 540 SERIES AND 543 SERIES FOR PROCESS CONDUCTIVITY SENSORS.