Model 2350Pe pH Process Controller
THIS CONTROLLER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
THIS PAGE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
LonWorks® Technology is the latest in microprocessor capability that gives the user the highest level of application flexibility. A large graphic screen, multiple inputs and very easy setup with easy field upgrade characterize this new technology.
Removable power cord and plug outlets make installation easy. For use with process-type pH sensors; ordered separately.
- Two water meter inputs, pH sensor input, flow switch input, four relay outputs, and Power On/Off switch in a NEMA 4X enclosure are all standard features.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Includes four relays for chemical feed, and alarms; expandable up to 12 relay outputs.
- Includes three security levels to prevent unauthorized programming access.
- Includes two languages; English/Spanish are standard.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and large illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Expandable in the field with the use of the Nodes for additional inputs, such as additional sensor inputs or additional outputs such as relays, 4-20 mA, LonWorks, and remote communications.
- Able to feed chemicals by multiple feed schemes including by feed schedule, setpoint control, percent of blowdown, percent of time, and by water meter.
- Able to bleed based on setpoint or by water meter.
- Includes sensor diagnostics and alarms.
|Power||120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz||pH Range||0-14 pH|
|Sensor||pH Glass Electrode||pH Accuracy||± 0.05 pH|
|With BNC||pH Resolution||0.01 pH|
|Temperature comp.||None, 500 NTC, 4K NTC,||Deadband||Adjustable|
|10K NTC, 100 PTC,||Setpoints||Direct or Reverse (config in the field)|
|1K PTC, 3K PTC, and||Feed timer||Adjustable|
|10K PTC||Keypad||16 tactile push-buttons|
|Flow switch||Dry contact||Display||Illuminated 128×64 pixel LCD|
|Water Meter Inputs||Contacting head, Paddle||Ambient Temperature||32-158°F (0-70°C)|
|Wheel, or Turbine.||Enclosure||NEMA 4X, ETL|
|Relays||Four, 3 Amps @ 120 VAC||Max Pressure||70 psi (4.8 bar)|
|4-20 mA||Two isolated or non-||Max Temp||392°F (200°C)|
|isolated w/-35L option||Min flow||1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)|
LonWorks is a registered trademark of Echelon Corporation
|2350Pe LONWORKS Technology-based pH controller with 4 selectable relays for HIGH/LOW setpoints or alarms. pH range is 0-14 pH. Controller includes power cord and outlet receptacles. Requires pH sensor (520-4 Series) which must be ordered separately.|
|CONTROLLER OPTIONS (optional, select one or more)|
|-RS2L Communications node with LRWS program.|
|-35LTwo 4-20 mA output configurable for remote data acquisition of pH.|
|-NIN Network interface node. Allows 2 NRLY, 1 Makeup NCON, 4 sensor nodes (NpH
or NCON), 2 N420I and or 2 NDIG to be added.
|2KIN-V1 Card to connect controller to LON based systems or gateways.|
|-PS +24 volt power supply required for 3 or more nodes.|
NEMA 4X Comes with ½ inch conduit knockouts.
|LANGUAGE OPTIONS (optional, choose one, English and Spanish Standard)
-EF English and French.
-EG English and German.
|REMOTE NODE OPTIONS (optional, MUST purchase -NIN Option)|
|NRLY Four additional relays with enclosure (2 per 2000 Series Controller), also available with receptacles and power cord|
|NpH pH/ORP node for a pH or ORP sensor.|
|N420I 4-20 ma input node for up to four 4-20 ma inputs.|
|NDIG Digital input node for up to four digital inputs.|
|NCON Conductivity node for makeup water or closed loop control (node only).|
|NCKT Conductivity node for makeup water or closed loop control with PVC sensor, tee and enclosure. Maximum water pressure and temperature is 140 psi @ 100°F (9.7 bar @ 38°C).|
|Refer to the 2000 series introduction section for more information.|
NOTE: NOT FOR USE WITH MULTIPLE COOLING TOWERS.
|SOFTWARE AND REMOTE COMMUNICATIONS|
|LRWS Windows-based software program for computer to communicate with 2000 Series.|
|WEBNode IP/TCP device for use with 2000 Series controllers.|
|EZWeb Wireless internet interface for use with WEBNode and 2000 Series controllers.|
SEE THE 520 SERIES FOR PROCESS pH SENSORS.