It’s more than an oversized spark plug. Boiler conductivity sensors do the dirty work, day and night in hot, high-pressure conditions! This is where over 45 years of manufacturing reliable cost-effective conductivity sensors comes in.
Lakewood’s sensor design is clean, crisp, and works right every time. We have just the right boiler conductivity sensors for your boiler.
- SR Sensor, no temperature compensation needed, 500-10,000 micro siemens, rated to 600 psi at 486F.
- 1167162 – sensor only
- 1168374 – sensor, conduit elbow, 20′ cable
- HD SR Sensors, just like the SR but for harsh duty environments, typically higher levels of amines:
- 1229841 – HD sensor only
- 1229843 – HD sensor, conduit elbow, 20′ cable
- SR4, 4 electrode sensor for use with a sample cooler.
- 1168375 – SR4, 20′ cable
The SR and HD sensors work great with the full line of Lakewood Controllers, including the new Model 3175, which is awesome for tracking boiler conductivity over time. Need a signal transmitter, electronic node, or related fixtures? We’ve got those too, just give us a call.