Lakewood’s water treatment mini-panels, or mini-mounting plates, are 12″ x 21″ mounting plates with convenient configurations that give you:
- Clean Appearance – no more messy chemical rooms that are disorganized.
- Configurable to your customers’ site – you can mix and match panels and arrange them how it makes sense for each installation.
- Reduced Freight – since these panels are small, we can ship them to you in UPS-sized boxes, just like we have done for years with controllers. No more paying pallet charges, freight rates, etc.
- Convenient Transportation – once you have these panels, you can deliver them to your customer in the trunk of your car – isn’t that easier?
- Easy Installation – each mini-panel has four holes at the corners for mounting – just mount to uni-strut, or a stud, or whatever the site accommodates. And since these are small panels, it’s a one-person job.
- Flexibility – you can purchase a single pump panel with 2, 3, or 4 chemical pumps installed. Similarly, you can configure an injection manifold with 2, 3, or 4 chemical injection tees, and each has a sample port and shutoff valve.
Scroll to the bottom if you want to join our list of contacts to be the first to know about pricing, introductory promotions on these panels, etc.
We have sample photos here, showing just what these mini water control panels can look like, along with a mounted controller panel.
Want to know more? Please complete your information below and we will send you information with all the details.