Lakewood 1575e Water Treatment Controller
Looking for a water treatment controller that has proven to be Bulletproof for many years? Look no further than the Lakewood 1575e controller. Configurations for cooling tower, boiler, or condensate operation, and configure your relays to your preference for setpoint control, based on water meter, percent of blowdown, or percent of time. Up to twelve scheduled feeds can be configured, giving you excellent control of your system.
Want to go to the next level of water treatment equipment? Pair your 1575e with Lakewood’s OnSight Remote Access System to get remote monitoring capability, including data logs and graphs from anywhere, anytime. The OnSight System gives your customers peace of mind that you are on top of water treatment, even if they don’t want you on their site. Learn about the various alarms on the Model 1575.
- Type: Model 1575e
- Includes: Optional sensor and plumbing configurations
- Output Relays: 3 selectable use and 1 blowdown relay
- Flow Switch: Flow switch input
- Water Meter: 2 water meter (contact head, paddle wheel or turbine) inputs
- Analog Input: 1 non-isolated internally powered 4-20 mA input
- Output Signal: 1 isolated or non-isolated optionally powered 4-20 mA output for conductivity
- Mounting plate: Optional mounting plate
- Drum Switch: 2 digital contact drum switch inputs
- Temperature Compensation: 500 NTC, None
- Ambient Temperature: 32° – 120° F (0° – 49° C)
- Sensor Type: 2 electrode conductivity sensor
- Conductivity Resolution: ± 10 μS (conductivity <5000 μS), ±100 μS (conductivity >5000 μS)
- Accuracy & Repeatability: ± 1.0%
- Deadband/Setpoint: Programmable
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X, ETL
- Timer: Max. blowdown time exceeded, relay time exceeded
- Power: 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Relay Ratings: 3A each, 10A total
- Usage: Water treatment conductivity, pH or ORP control
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- 2 water meter inputs, 2 drum switch inputs, conductivity input, a flow switch input, a 4-20 mA output, and a 4-20 mA input are all standard features.
- The 4-20 mA input can be used with a transmitter for one of the following: remote conductivity, makeup conductivity, pH, ORP, percent, pressure, milliamps, flow rates, or traced chemistry control. This transmitter can be added in the field.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user-friendly menu interface.
- 1575e Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate conductivity sensor.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.
|Max Pressure||140 psi (9.65 bar) @ 100 °F||600 psi (41.3 bar)|
|Max Temp||140°F (60°C)||486°F (252°C)|
|Min flow||1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)||–|
Have questions? Get in touch with us!