Lakewood 150 Water Treatment Controller
The Model 150 boiler conductivity controller uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. Multiple inputs and very easy setup characterize this new technology. This water treatment controller can be used in the Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold modes to control the boiler water conductivity. This flexibility gives you the option that best fits your preferences and your system’s requirements.
Experiencing steam flash? Lakewood Instruments has all the expertise and plumbing required to prevent steam flash from messing up your control system. Let us help you create your ideal system that doesn’t give you any trouble.
- Type: Model 150
- Includes: Optional sensor and plumbing configurations
- Output Relays: 2 selectable use and 1 blowdown relay
- Flow Switch: Flow switch input
- Water Meter: 1 water meter (contact head, paddle wheel or turbine) input
- Output Signal: 1 non-isolated powered 4-20 mA output
- Conductivity Range: 100 – 10,000 μS
- Ambient Temperature: 32° – 120° F (0° – 49° C)
- Sensor Type: 2 electrode conductivity sensor
- Conductivity Resolution: ± 10 μS
- Accuracy & Repeatability: ± 1%
- Deadband/Setpoint: Adjustable
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X, ETL
- Timer: Max. blowdown time exceeded, relay time exceeded
- Power: 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Relay Ratings: 3A each, 10A total
- Usage: Water treatment conductivity control
- Use this controller for conductivity control of boilers. It can be used for Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold control of boiler conductivity.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- 1 water meter input, conductivity input, flow switch input and 4-20 mA output are all standard features.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- The enclosure is rated NEMA 4X.
- Power selector switch for 115 or 230 VAC operation.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- The display is lit by two LEDs when any key is pressed.
- Easy to program, the Model 150 Controller uses an intuitive menu and a numeric keypad for programming.
- No add-on options. Flow switch input, 4-20mA output and three boiler conductivity control methods, Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle and Sample/Hold are standard.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- Multiple methods of chemical feed for application flexibility.