The Model 1530e ORP controller uses reliable ORP sensors to deliver the performance you need and expect.
Ensure your biocide program is doing just what you need it to – keeping biofilms under control and assuring your customer they are safe with a dependable ORP controller from Lakewood Instruments.
Let us help you enhance your biocide program and make your life easier. Place an order today!
Want to Go to the Next Level?
Pair your 1530e ORP controller with Lakewood’s OnSight Remote Access System to give your customers peace of mind that you are on top of water treatment, even if they don’t want you on their site. Remote monitoring capability includes data logs and graphs from anywhere, anytime.
Model 1530e ORP Controller Overview
- The 1530 ORP controller uses four output relays to control valves and add additional chemicals.
- Up to twelve scheduled chemical feed schedules that you set to match the system performance and control you seek.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive and user-friendly menu interface.
- Controller can be removed from a cooling tower and be placed in another type of application when used with the appropriate pH or ORP sensor.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and biocide features are standard.
- 2 water meter inputs
- 2 drum switch inputs
- pH or ORP input
- Flow switch input
- 4-20 mA output to send the system ORP to an external monitor (BMS or other systems)
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- A 4-20 mA input for remote pH or ORP applications can be used in place of the standard pH or ORP input.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- Illuminated graphical display for quick and easy programming.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad.
- Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- Type: Model 1530e
- Includes: ORP sensor
- Output Relays: 4 selectable use relays
- Flow Switch: Left exit flow switch plumbing assembly
- Water Meter: 2 water meter (contact head, paddle wheel or turbine) inputs
- Analog Input: pH or ORP or 4-20 mA input
- Output Signal: 1 isolated or non-isolated optionally powered 4-20 mA output
- Drum Switch: 2 digital contact drum switch inputs
- Minimum Flow: 1 GPM (3.785 LPM)
- Maximum Pressure: 140 psi (9.65 bar) @ 100 °F
- Process Temperature: Max 140°F (60°C)
- Ambient Temperature: 32° – 120° F (0° – 49° C)
- Sensor Type: Solution ground, signal differential, or single-ended
- pH Range: 2-12 pH
- pH Resolution: ± 0.10 pH
- ORP Range: -1000 to +1000 mV
- ORP Resolution: ± 1 mV
- Accuracy & Repeatability: ± 1.0%
- Deadband/Setpoint: Adjustable
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X, ETL
- Timer: Relay run time exceeded
- Power: 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Relay Ratings: 3A each, 10A total
- Usage: Water treatment ORP control
- Weight: 7 lbs
Lakewood Instruments Has All the ORP Probes For Your System
ORP probes for cooling water, condensate, and process/waste applications.
From sample line locations to remotely located probes using signal transmitters, we can get your information from your system to the ORP controller, giving you peace of mind.
Configure your relays just how you want them – for setpoint control, based on water meter, percent of blowdown, or percent of time.