Here are some of the technical details for Autotrol meters:
- Flow rate range: 0.275 to 35 gpm (1″ meter) or 5 to 250 gpm (2″ meter)
- Housing: 30% glass-filled polyphenylene oxide
- Turbine/impeller: polypropylene
- Bearings: polyimide (1″ meter) or carbon graphite (2″ meter)
- Shaft: 302SS (1″ meter) or no shaft/thrust bearing (2″ meter)
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Pressure drop: 1.5 psi @ 30 gpm (1″ meter)
- Pressure drop: 2.5 psi@ 150gpm (2″ meter)
- Max water temperature: 100F / 38C
- Available cable lengths: 25 foot (part 1033354) & 50 foot (part 1033355)
- Flow direction is marked on the meter, not recommended to be used with down flow direction. Instead use in horizontal position or vertical with flow going up.
- Recommended straight pipe of 10 times diameter on both sides of meter.
- Do not use meter as a pipe union!