Thanks for visiting our AWT Exhibition booth, we’re glad you could join us!
Our website presents our entire story – but this landing page is intended to give you a brief overview. Complete the brief form below to stay connected.
Lakewood Instruments has manufactured water treatment automation equipment since 1973 – and we are proud to manufacture these materials in the USA at our Milwaukee, Wisconsin location. Supply chain matters, and most products ship in 1-2 business days – including controllers configured just for you.
Controllers are the bread and butter for Lakewood – and we have a full range to meet the tightest budgets as well as the most fully-functioned systems. Click on any of the links below to get acquainted.
- NexSys Controllers: color touch screen, six output relays expandable to ten, massive array of input possibilities, built in data-logging, graphs, and Building Management System connectivity. Control up to four boilers or two cooling towers simultaneously. Add 4G wireless capability for true remote control & data acquisition.
- Model 1575e Controller: keypad driven menus that are extremely easy to navigate. Applicable for boilers or cooling towers, and add an OnSight system for remote data monitoring.
- Model 150 for Boilers: keypad driven menus, simple setup, perfect conductivity control for boiler applications. OnSight Compatible.
- Model 140 for Cooling Towers: keypad driven, wide range of control options, three output relays. OnSight Compatible
- Model 1520 / 1530 for pH /ORP: Same great 1575e architecture configured specifically for pH or ORP control.